Bowling Green, Kentucky
Automobile enthusiasts know Bowling Green as the home of the Corvette—but Kentucky’s third largest city has so much more to offer.
4 Must-Visit Places
- Lost River Cave - Enjoy an underground boat tour through the cave which doubled as a hideout for Jesse James and a vibrant underground nightclub for the swinging 1930’s generation.
- National Corvette Museum + NCM Motorsports Park - Home of America's sports car, the Corvette museum has rotating exhibits with over 70 cars on display. Thrillseekers can also drive a Corvette around the professional racetrack at NCM.
- Downing Museum at Baker Arboretum - Check out a vast collection of fine art by the late Joe Downing featuring abstraction and experimentation with different media formats. The arboretum has rolling hills of trees, flowers, and art sculptures throughout the gardens
- Chaney's Dairy Barn - Rolling farmlands, Jersey cows and the best ice cream in Kentucky are only the beginning at Chaney's. Take a self-guided farm tour of their robotic milking machines, taste some fresh ice cream and milk, and let the kids release steam on their playground & jumping pillow.
- Tidballs is the center of the vibrant music scene in BG. It’s a famous live music venue located near downtown that was the stage to stardom for Cage The Elephant.
- From June to September, enjoy live music every Friday night in our historic downtown for Concerts in the Park summer series! While you're downtown, we recommend grabbing a charcuteries board from Pastiche Provisions, and a pint of local beer to-go from Gerard's 1907 Tavern!
- A Bowling Green trip is not complete without stopping for donuts at Great American Donut Shop (known as "GADS" to the locals), open 24/7. Locals love their Strawberry Cake Donuts.
- No matter what time of day, Spencer's Coffee is always bustling! A perfect Saturday for many locals starts with Spencer's Coffee and a walk downtown to SOKY Marketplace.
- The tea cookies at Riley's Bakery are an obsession for all the locals for over 75 years—every party, gathering, event has these cookies.