We're Ready When You Are
There’s no better place for a change of scenery than Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. Our beaches are open, and our destination is ready to welcome you back to our shores. We’ve missed you.
- Gulf Shores and Orange Beach are home to 32 miles of sugar-white sand beaches, pristine turquoise Gulf waters and a warm coastal climate.
- Our beaches are expansive allowing your family to have plenty of room for fun in the sun while staying safe and healthy.
- Paddle down our waterways on the Coastal Alabama Back Bay Blueway. The blueway offers four distinct trails with 21 launch sites that take paddlers around the waterways in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, and Fort Morgan.
- The Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail is located in Gulf State Park, connecting the cities of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. It consists of 15 trails among six ecosystems that span more than 28 miles making it ideal for biking, hiking, birding, and site seeing.
- Whether you’re an experienced angler or casting a line to hook your first fish, fishing is a fantastic outdoor activity to do when in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. From pier and shore fishing to deep sea excursions, there are many businesses in the area that offer a plethora of trips for anglers of all experience levels.
- There are 15 golf courses around coastal Alabama. Gentle breezes coming off the water and top-notch courses crafted by some of the sport’s greatest make Alabama’s beaches the ideal oasis for golfers.
- The accommodation options in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach are primarily rentals i.e. condos and beach houses. Many of these properties offer amenities such as fully-equipped kitchens and private beach access.
- Though Gulf Shores and Orange Beach are open for visitors, many businesses may be offering limited services and options to align with social distancing and sanitation protocols as mandated by the CDC. Contact individual businesses to learn what they are doing to ensure the health and wellbeing of all who visit the area.